Monday, June 1, 2015

Rule your own world.



My world getting dull.
Full of dust, full of time waste.
Try to be positive, but it change negative.
Had no idea what lies ahead soon.
Will it be better?
Or getting more worst?

Looking for something,
That could change everything,
I lost my weapon to fight for it,
I'm not strong enough to stand up.

"Give up"?
That's not an easy answer.
It's not the right time yet.

I want to be free,
I want to be who I am,
I want to make people happy,
Will I be able to achieve it?

My journey,
May not as good as them,
My journey,
May not be as brighter as them,
My journey,
May not be lucky like them,
But my journey,
Make me earn something precious,
Learn something new.
About life.

Forget about criticism,
Forget about insulation,
They have a different story than you,
You are living in your own little world,
No one would lead the best,
Except you.