Wednesday, April 13, 2016

"If it destined..."



Did you left, without knowing,
you were loved?
Did you left, without knowing,
you were needed?

I miss those times, 
Those time, I weren't in love with you,
Those time, I could feel no jealousy, when you're with somebody else,
Those time, where we could tease each other, playfully,
No hurting, no arguments~

If I knew it from the first place,
I wouldn't let myself falling,
Why this mistakes, left me suffering?
Cause me to lose everything~

As time goes by,
I began to realized,
Some things has changed.

I'm wondering,
Will this tears stop flowing?
Will this heart stop hurting?

This story haven't over yet,
Please come back,
Give me a chance,
Changing this misery, into memorable,
Closing the chapter of pain,
Never re-read again.

I had a faith inside,
"You'll come back, you'll come back"
But if it destined, you weren't,
I'll never stop praying,
Wishing you in happiness.